Thursday, September 17, 2009

Macho Nacho Night

One of the wonders of the Williams' home is the childrens (especially teenage ones) ability to quote corny lines from movies we watch together. One day we found two almost still teenagers that can totally bring it in the corny quote department! They "challenged us to a duel" and the "battle of wits" did in deed begin. We had met our match and to celebrate finding such a perfect match, we set our sights on viewing Nacho Libre together. Hence Macho Nacho Night was born. We invited a few friends to "join us in our quarters" for Nacho(s) and gathered our eagle powers with these



Then we watched the movie and practically turned off the sound and quoted the entire flick! We finished up the night with some cool wrestling moves, and a bit of Ninja! Yes that is part of Nacho night....if you are at the Williams' home.

Thanks to everyone who came and showed off their "signature moves." Even without the ruffle shirts parading around like PJ's we all were dancing and singing at this party.

4 comments:

janel said...

I wish I had known you were going to have a Nacho party. I could have mailed you my ruffle shirt!

Danielle said...

That looks like the most hilarious party ever. I wish I had seen all the sweet dance and ninja moves!

Lorene said...

Janel, when I thought about dressing up for the occasion, it was too late to ask to borrow your amazing "PJ's" but believe me, I did think about it!!! When I was putting together the post, I so wished I had a copy of that infamous photo of you! (wink wink!)

Lindsay said...

Sweet stuff Mom! I knew about all the Nacho happenings thanks to your update but the new layout is so bright and cheerful. And the quotables on the side are classic!